Latest Performance

I'm a small-town poet in both written word and performance. I'm more influenced by rock and roll but I am also a lit-chick full of curiosity. My influences are far and wide and I can find writing inspiration in anything, from important matters to pure whimsy.

Friday, October 8, 2010

All's Quiet on This Front

Not much news, but I've been really busy with school. Moved on from argumentation to learning about influence and the science behind it. Interesting stuff, especially since we're being influenced on a daily basis, everything from advertising to politics uses influence. I even conducted my own experiment one day to consciously use influence in action. Don't worry, I use these things for good.

I've also been reading through some guides and taking notes in hopes of doing workshops next summer. I'm not an expert by any means, but I'm active and enthusiastic. I've had experience to a degree working with what resources are around me.

I'm also enjoying this sunny day after so many days of clouds and rain. Kinda wish I could go out, but I have work to do. New poems are forming in my mind and I have to keep up with my schoolwork in a timely manner unless I want to become a stress case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

footer