Latest Performance

I'm a small-town poet in both written word and performance. I'm more influenced by rock and roll but I am also a lit-chick full of curiosity. My influences are far and wide and I can find writing inspiration in anything, from important matters to pure whimsy.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Shows and Such

Thursday's show went over very well. I am very pleased with how things turned out. Turnout was small, but everyone who attended was very enthusiastic and helpful. I live for nights like that actually, they fuel me as an artist.

In other news I have been slacking with submissions. Mainly because I've been in a writing slump of sorts. I've been filling it in with related work. I have performances uploaded on YouTube and Viddler now, and I'll have Steve make buttons on the main page for those sites. I've done some journal reading and once I have appropriate poems ready I will send in my submissions.

Tomorrow evening I'll be attending the box-stuffing party at the 7444 Gallery to help prepare the art dispensing machine for the first art walk. Grand unveiling is Thursday and four quarters will get you something wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

footer