Latest Performance

I'm a small-town poet in both written word and performance. I'm more influenced by rock and roll but I am also a lit-chick full of curiosity. My influences are far and wide and I can find writing inspiration in anything, from important matters to pure whimsy.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Been a While

Sorry I don't keep up on this blog often enough. I don't really feel that everyone wants to hear about my adventures in schoolwork. The good news is I should be updating more as there is more going on in my life now.
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
Regarding school, I am taking my final class, it's a literature one so it'll be an enjoyable end. Plenty of intriguing books to read and discuss.

Open mics at BluSeed start up this Thursday! It'll be exciting to take the stage again. I took a break over the summer after spending the last two summers working on my own shows. I spent my non paying job and school time relaxing and doing nerd things. Sometimes you need that downtime to sort your thoughts and refresh your energy. Now that I'm getting back into the swing of things I am revved up and ready to go.

Speaking of which, I shall soon be blogging for art gallery The Local Fringe! Things are still in the planning stages right now but so far the plans are for an art and culture blog. This gallery is an awesome place and if you're ever in the Tri-Lakes area I encourage you to visit! I'll give more details as things pull together.

With this new gallery gig, activities related to it, and possible opportunities I'll have more to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

footer