Latest Performance

I'm a small-town poet in both written word and performance. I'm more influenced by rock and roll but I am also a lit-chick full of curiosity. My influences are far and wide and I can find writing inspiration in anything, from important matters to pure whimsy.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Big News!

In a little less than an hour I'm going to be on the road en route to New York City for Comic Con. Tickets are for Friday, so when I get there I'll very likely be gallery hopping. Including a stop at The Cotton Candy Machine in Williamsburg.
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Why am I doing this? I can happily announce that I will be blogging for Saranac Lake's own botique gallery The Local Fringe It will be art and culture, so you can expect interviews, discussions, reviews of films, including documentaries, music, etc. There is the possibility of a zine in the future for submitted work as a way to expand and encompass creative culture.

I am excited about this trip, even if it is going to be rather whirlwind. I love NYC, plus I really need to get out of town for a couple days. It seems that this week has been full of crazy between the paying job, a water main break in the town, my significant other experimenting, etc. A bit of traveling and hopefully some networking will let everything here set itself right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

footer